Saturday, September 3, 2011

Collabo...

With a cat that I met over on deviantART.com. Troy Dugas, aka VillianNoHero draws sexy women with deelishes, lovely curves... Yes, I mean butts and boobs. U know kindred spirits and all that. He commented on one of my girls one day and I went to peep his gallery and definitely liked what I saw. So one afternoon while commenting on one of his pieces, I asked him about the chances that folks might see some of his lovely ladies in color. Well, he responded that he had yet to get involved in the digital painting aspect of things, so I asked if he'd mind me laying some paints over one of his pieces in photoshop. Well, he liked the idea and I chose a piece from his gallery... This is DEELISHES...


Now how could I resist that? So here's DEELISHES, dressed in my digital paints. Click the B/W piece and go straight to Troy's deviantART page!


No comments: