Friday, May 9, 2008

Subway scribbles...

yeah, these are just some random scribblings/sketches that I did on the subway on the way to the J-O. Gotta spend that time on the platform doin somethin, right? Right. I knew U'd agree...

So they're numbered, yeah. #1 is a sketch that I've been working on for a new version of "Love Thyself". I have a line drawing done, but I dunno how I feel about it just yet... Eh. maybe I'll post that too. #2 is a juicy lil something kinda inspired by the style of the great Ruben Esq. Love that cat's ladies. Legendary. #3 is a very early scribble of a pose that I was testing out while ridin the #3 train. Eh. Maybe I'll revisit her at a later date. Okay. Seriouslythese pages are like 3"x5". Talk about space management! As U can see on #4, I kinda misjudged. But I like what happened from the lips on down...

No comments: